Design, implement,& manage enterprise data mgmt platform that supports Bus. Intelligence, analytical & reporting needs across bus. functions. Assess data inventories -data sources, master, reference data ,data dictionaries definitions, standards & metadata mgmt
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Create and implement short-term and long-term data strategy roadmap to reflect GTRI strategic initiatives.
• Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts that reflect a true and practical Enterprise Data Model and Architecture.
• Possess an innovative mindset that contributes to the experimentation and recommendation of industry latest tools and technologies for solving complicated enterprise level data problems.
• Collaborate with the ESD ETL, Datawarehouse and Reporting team to gather and store data from internal and external data sources.
• Work with the ESD Database Administrators (DBAs) to optimize Oracle database systems for performance as required.
• Facilitate integration of Data visualization tools such as Tableau and Cognos that are widely used at GTRI to provide reporting and metrics requirements. with Oracle database, IBM DataStage, and other data sources.
• Work as needed with multiple teams within GTRI to deliver on the Enterprise Systems Department (ESD).
• 10+ years’ experience architecting enterprise data solutions.
• Solid expertise in architecting and delivering end-to-end data solutions within an enterprise.
• Expertise in designing, building and managing Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) platforms.
• Knowledge of data process modelling for an enterprise and business function-specific data architecture (conceptual, logical & physical) designed for scalability, consistency, integrity, and quality
• Knowledge of data governance framework that establishes, develops an Enterprise Data Management (EDM) framework that aligns with the overall enterprise data governance policies.
• Knowledge of Data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and Cognos Analytics,
• Knowledge of technology platforms such as MuleSoft, IBM DataStage.
• Knowledge of data management concepts that includes structured, unstructured data, batch, real-time integrations.
• Knowledge of developing processes that contribute to the improvement of data models that feed business intelligence tools that facilitates increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
• Solid knowledge of general data integration and conversion scripting, programming, workflow development.