Specific activities to be performed include, but are not limited, to:
- Manage project using a Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based project management methodology containing welldefined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all project phases, the adherence to which is required and managed by a formal Project Management Office.
- Prepare Project Management Plan including, but not limited to scope statement, schedule, budget, quality plan, risks, issues, and communication plan, etc.)
- Prepare documents such as presentations, and meeting materials
- Track Project performance to ensure goals are being met;
- Identify and facilitate communications with stakeholder groups;
- Utilize formal project change process and communicate changes with all stakeholders;
- Conduct periodic stakeholder analysis sessions to synchronize expectations, and facilitate lessons learned
- Develop transition plan(s) and execute those plans to ensure orderly transition to Operations
Plans, organizes and integrates cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact.
84+ months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
84 months of experience in managing multiple complex IT projects where regular interactions with Executive level stakeholders were required.
84 months of experience in managing an IT project with a minimum of eight project team members.
84 months of experience in managing projects for state or federal agencies.
60 months of experience in managing projects using a Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) based project management methodology containing well defined and documented processes, templates, and guidelines for all project phases.
48 months of experience in managing software implementation projects or inhouse application development (SDLC) projects
24 months of experience in working with the Affordable Care Act or Medicaid which includes Eligibility and Enrollment (not Health Care).
24 months of experience with Rational Team Concert (RTC), including logging, tracking, and prioritizing work items.