PROJECT MANAGER – ARCHITECTURE & SENIOR LIVING
Bessolo Design Group A Full Service Architectural, Engineering, & Interior Design Firm located in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Project Manager to be responsible for overall coordination and management of the Architectural, Engineering and Interior Design disciplines from inception through its completion, including speaking for the firm in dealing with the client in matters to do with multiple projects.
- The Project Manager will plan the project in all aspects of definition, schedule and budget in coordination with the standards, practices and policies set by Bessolo Design Group. Duties to include but not limited to: Responsible for taking appropriate action to maintain project schedules and budget.
- Prepares weekly project reports, updates, and project schedules, attends all project meetings, and coordinates all conceptual, design and technical reviews. Performs all quality assurance audits to verify quality control procedures are performed.
- Responsible for managing large Senior Living, Multi-Family, Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care Facilities; both new construction and renovation in the national market.
- Licensed Architect in the State of Florida preferred, but not required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for client interaction. Self-motivated team leader with extensive experience in all phases of Architecture and Engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience with AHCA projects. 10+ years’ experience in senior management.
- 10+ years’ experience in Multi-Family 15+ years’ experience with large scale Healthcare, Assisted Living, Independent Living,Skilled Nursing and Senior Living Facility projects.
- Extensive portfolio of projects/clients throughout the United States. Working experience in Revit and AutoCAD.
St Petersburg, , Florida, 33701, United States
February 21, 2023