Trust and Estate Practice Group
We are currently searching for highly motivated, team-orientated candidates interested in joining the largest DuPage County law firm as an Estate Administration Paralegal.
This position will be responsible for trust and estate administration support. Tax background would be helpful but not required for this role. The successful candidate will be organized, detail-oriented, possess excellent writing and numeric skills, have the ability to multitask, maintain strict confidentiality, and display a passion for delivering outstanding results and service on a consistent basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following essential duties satisfactorily. Duties must be carried out promptly and accurately.
Provide trust and estate administration services, including, but not limited to:
• Review client estate planning documents.
• Prepare trust and will summaries.
• Ability to communicate the administration process with clients
• Collect and gather information to prepare probate pleadings
• Research trust and estate administration matters.
• Coordinate and assist with client estate administration and client projects.
• Prepare client memos and correspondence.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
• Certificate in Paralegal Studies
ACQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• 0+ – 3 years of practical and relevant trust and estate administration experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Strong keyboard proficiency and accurate data entry skills.
• Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills and knowledge of business etiquette.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required education: Paralegal Certificate
Required experience: Paralegal: 0 – 3 + years
Trust and Estate administration: 0 – 3 + years
Education: Associate (Required, or Paralegal Certification from an accredited school)