Business Services Practice Area
The leading law firm has an immediate need for an attorney to join its Corporate Practice Group.
This is an ideal position for a candidate who wants to develop a sophisticated practice in a collegial environment which also provides ongoing business development training.
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience.
- The ideal candidate with experience would have knowledge related to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, debt and equity offerings, restructurings, entity selection and formation, general corporate matters and sophisticated commercial contract work.
- Candidates should also possess a strong work ethic, be detail oriented and have a desire for autonomy and significant client/matter responsibility while leading teams on projects.
- Candidates must have excellent drafting and negotiation skills, a superior academic background and a desire to have significant client interaction. Candidates must be committed to extraordinary client service.
- This is an exceptional opportunity in a diverse and progressive law firm environment.