· Developing Required Interfaces or make changes to the existing interfaces.
· Develop security for all the new screens and integrate with existing roles and application rules.
· Work with business to receive feedback throughout the development cycle.
· Unit test all the changes with proper test cases.
· Thoroughly document/test all changes.
· Work on high-level enhancements and production support for existing systems.
Experience in conducting feasibility studies; analyzing new requirements; preparing functional and system specifications for application programmers; developing data models and system designs; developing complex program codes; testing application and evaluating results for accuracy, timelines and integrative features; preparing documentation; implementing and supporting data processing systems is required